Monday, December 10, 2007

Jingle bells

Christmas is in the air and am trying my hardest to spare the kids the gory details. After our row the other day, we didn't speak to each other for days. I am totally not used to that. I had to go crawling with my tail between my legs to make up with him. We had a long talk and I told him how hard it is for me, being demoralised at work and then coming home to his surly attitude. He promised to be more supportive. We need to be strong for each other right now so we can surmount all these difficulties. Our finances of course are not in a very good state right now. The weather is absolutely awful. It's so cold even the kids who normally are up for anything are finding it hard to adjust. We had to spend a whole lot of money getting them the right gear for the cold season. Everything is so expensive in Calgary. Is it like that everywhere else, I wonder?

No comments: