Saturday, December 15, 2007
Brrrr.............
I got a query at work the other day for coming late 3 days in a row. How was I to know there would be so much traffic because of the snow and that I would have to get up from bed almost an hour earlier to get to work at the same time I usually would? And its so cold in the mornings that it's even harder to get up. I looked at my supervisor who is all of 24 years old and I really felt down while she was chewing me out. She's the same age as my younger sister back home who worships the ground I walk on. Probably the same age as the girls who used to serve us our complimentary morning cup of tea at our desks at work back home. And here she was, wringing me out with her tongue. I locked myself in the washroom right after and had a good cry. Why am I crying so much these days?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment