Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas concert

The kids have been so excited about their first Christmas away from home. I wonder what all the fuss is about when all we hold dear is not near right now. They had to put up a show at school for the parents and I felt so proud watching them sing their little hearts out. Jnr is doing a bit better on the social front at school. He made a friend at last, though it's another black boy. Should I be worried about that? Princess on the other hand has invitations to about 3 Christmas and birthday parties already. My, My, my. I told Sue what happened to me at work and she thinks I take everything too seriously. It's not my fault. I am an African woman and I deserve to be treated with respect, especially by people younger than I am. Oh well. I guess when in Rome.....
When will I ever get to sit in front of a desk again, with my own PC? The only time I get to handle a computer is when I'm at home working on my blog. What happened to me, the competent project manager? I swear if I ever eat another burger, I will die!! I get so tired of smelling them all day. Who would have thought?

No comments: