Thursday, August 30, 2007
Hot soup!
Neither of us has been able to find a job and this is almost 3 months on. People keep telling us to be patient and that we only just got here, but I can't help it in the light of our dwindling finances. We thought we had a lot saved up but we were wrong. What was supposed to be our nest egg is rapidly diminishing. Tensions have started between George and I because he suddenly now remembers it was I who so badly wanted to come here. It was I who started the immigration process. I don't remember him expressing any reservations then because he was disgruntled in his job too and wanted a change. Suddenly it's all my fault things aren't moving as smoothly. He still hasn't dropped this childish behavior of passing the buck all the time. Dear God, what have I let myself in for?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment